Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from anavar in men?

Gboyt

Thinking about throwing in some anavar for the last 6 weeks of my test cyp cycle. Would be dosed around 40-60mg every day. What side effects have you guys experienced with var? I am very sensitive to anything i put in my body and am concerned about the side effects i may experience. For example i can't tolerate things like caffeine or even marijuana at all, anxiety .. More mentally than anyting, I'm not predisposed to hair loss and am otherwise healthy so liver is of no concern for only 6 weeks. I know var is very mild but has anyone had lethargy or something like that from it?

I'm exactly the same way and can't take any stimulants due to anxiety, so I can tell you I never experienced any issue with var. Back on the day I took several cycles at around 40mg per day, denkall var, for 4 weeks, felt fine and didn't experience any sides at all. Infact what I did experience was the opposite. Skin looked better than ever and even helped cure a skin condition on my stomach that my dermatologist couldn't figure out. Enjoy!!

So far anxiety is non existent on test i dont think var will really effect me but who knows what's in the shit now a days. The test im taking isn't even labeled and could of sworn i saw something floating around in there. Unless theres a way to drug test exactly what compound im taking id rather not take the chance of getting sold winstrol or something

Its one of the more mild AAS orals. I like it in longer durations for its best effect.
I notice nice lean mass gains,,strength,,hardness. GREAT oral when used correctly.

var is very mild, you should be fine .60 mg should work very well.

Var is one of the best starter drugs... Or test...
I just notice I bloat on it over 80mg a day... But have never experienced sides on it

Top Bottom