Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects at 55

frequentflier2

[FONT=&quot]I'm a 55 year old male and have been training since my late teens. I have used Test, DECA and Androl 50 back in my 20's and 30's but don't remember this problem. I'm on my 3rd week of a cycle of Test Cyp. I pinned 375 week, 200 2nd week and now 200 Sunday and 125 Wednesday. Right after I shot the 125 Wednesday about 20 minutes later I felt like my heart was gonna race threw my chest and my BP was up. My resting HR was like 120 when normally its like 88. BP was like 180/96 normally its 140/85. I do take a low dose of blood pressure. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just wanted to know from the more experienced on if this is normal? Or did I get a bad batch of Test Cup? Is there something I can take to keep this from happening?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would be taking and AI like aromasin or arimidex while on cycle stop these side effects? Any help would be appreciated. Thnx.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

dude your heart health is awful. don't use steroids until you fix that, consider this your body giving you a warning. 88 resting HR and 140/85 blood pressure is unnacceptable, i don't care if you are 55.

Stevesmi is correct. I'm 55 and my numbers are better than that

You need to get your heart healthy and yeah you need to be using and AI. Without it you will have more estrogen, which means holding water, which causes high blood pressure.

bro, your normal numbers are pretty bad to say the least... you have no business using steroids in your current condition

Top Bottom