Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effect: Pain?

Sebby

I am in the middle of my first cycle, I’ve seen progress everywhere but I have a question about a side effect…Twice now I have received a sharp pain in my sack. It lasted say 10 seconds tops. I have never had this before, anyone else ever have this? I am taking 250 mg test per week. Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

That doesn't sound good bro...I don't want to freak you out, because it's probably nothing, but if it were me, I'd go to the doc and tell him the whole deal and see what he says. Play it safe bro...good luck.

It has only happened twice and I've been on for six weeks. The first time was maybe week 2, the other was week 3. Could it just be my body getting use to the gear?

Sebby said:
It has only happened twice and I've been on for six weeks. The first time was maybe week 2, the other was week 3. Could it just be my body getting use to the gear?

So this happened 3 weeks ago?

Yes, the last time was 3 weeks ago. No pain, nothing unusual since. I appreciate anything you can give me here bro.

I already told you what I think...I'd get help. I guess you can just forget about it, and do something if it happens again...just listen to your body bro...it will tell you what's up.

I get nut pain a couple times per year. Dont know why or what it is, just comes sometimes one day. Then it goes and nothing again for months. Just think that something is going on down there. I really dont think that its anything, unless it persists. Kinda freaky that it is happening while on. I have never had it happen to me while on, and it lieterraly happens like twice a year.

I sometimes get a tingly feeling in my balls as well. Mentally, i think that its sperm being made, but i have no idea, it kinda tickles.

Definately keep a close eye on it if it persists though. Not something that you really want to take a risk with.

Ever just pass a small kidney stone, the kind you didnt know you have it until you try to pee it out? Those hurt too.

Anyways, thats the nearest that I can relate, cause I have never had the nut pain you are talking about.

Top Bottom