Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sick from sarms

Orsli

I started my sarms cycle from the forum sponsor. Been on LGD4033 and Ostarine MK2866. I doing 50mg a day LGD and 100mg a day Ostarine. The last few days my stomach has been upset

I get tummy ache after I take the sarms. And it is preventing me from getting in a good workout. Is this normal?

well theres A LOT wrong here... you are using WAY too much and i mean way too much... what on earth are you thinking or doing... ive NEVER seen those insane doses recommended... the MOST lgd you should use is 10 mg per day and the MOST mk2866 should be 50 mg per day... look how absurd what you are doing is! stop being so reckless... you also need to take them with food as well if you are still having an upset stomach but this is all on you man

I started my sarms cycle from the forum sponsor. Been on LGD4033 and Ostarine MK2866. I doing 50mg a day LGD and 100mg a day Ostarine. The last few days my stomach has been upset

I get tummy ache after I take the sarms. And it is preventing me from getting in a good workout. Is this normal?

if you have a stomach ache after sarms, take them after food

also if you have enhanced athlete sarms you probably have fake prohormones which cause stomach bloat

bro sarms.forsale don't make bad sarms

Ok. So there's an issue right there.

if you have a stomach ache after sarms, take them after food

also if you have enhanced athlete sarms you probably have fake prohormones which cause stomach bloat

He says forum sponsor

It could be the alcohol in the solution so just take with food. On a separate note, your doses are crazy high. Your LGD is 5x too high and Ostarine is double the max dose you should take. No need to go that high.

Top Bottom