Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick and Need Advice

semper03

I started my SARM cycle GW and MK on the 12th of this month and recently I've been sick as shit. It only happens at night before bed. I get this really bloated feeling with my stomach turning then I spend the next hour laying in front of my toilet.

I changed my diet last month to primarily vegetarian eating meat once or twice a week. I also have a vitamix and make spinach smoothies three times a week. Other than that nothing's changed.

GW 20mg split am/PM
MK 25mg

Sounds to me like its digestive issues associated with your diet changes. With meat once or twice per week, where is all of your protein coming from?

Peanut butter, tuna and shakes. Was eating chicken but it's been killing my stomach lately.

Re: Sick on SARMS

I had a few stomach issues when starting LGD at the beginning of the month but it went away. I would almost attribute it to the potency. The sarm was much thicker and stronger tasting than anything Ive used in the past

So in going to the doc to get a series of tests run. I only get sick at night and after I eat carbs i.e. Pasta, pancakes ect. I also get so damn tired I can't keep my eyes open. Something's going on with my BS so I wanna know for sure what it is. Also I have the most insane bloat going on its insane. I look pregnant.

I'll update once my results come back.

Last edited:
are you consumning dairy before bed? also you could have IBS and spicy food can trigger it.

Sometimes I'll drink a glass of 1% milk before bed. I get insane heartburn after eating spicy food. I eat 4 1000mg antacids just to stop the burn.

I has something similar but it was a while back and I was not any SARMS. It was really annoying. You may need to experiment with food for a bit and find what doesn't upset you. I had tried going on unpasteurized unhomogenised organic goat milk and that made me sick for about 4 months after consuming just 2 liters over 2 weeks. I dont touch dairy or grain anymore and im all good.

I started my SARM cycle GW and MK on the 12th of this month and recently I've been sick as shit. It only happens at night before bed. I get this really bloated feeling with my stomach turning then I spend the next hour laying in front of my toilet.

I changed my diet last month to primarily vegetarian eating meat once or twice a week. I also have a vitamix and make spinach smoothies three times a week. Other than that nothing's changed.

GW 20mg split am/PM
MK 25mg

its the diet bro.. i tried the raw diet, which consists of all raw vegs/ fruits and i have a vitamix also.And i expected to feel GREAT but i felt sick to my stomach.Its your body adjusting to the diet change.In the long run you will feel better but it takes an adjustment period.

Top Bottom