Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick halfway through a cycle

gUiLe

Fucking shit sux BIG time!! I have no energy and feel like shit.
Went to the doc and I have a respitory/sinus infection. Taking
lot's of anti-biotics. This is just after coming back from Florida.
So, the last time I worked out was Saturday. I am shrinking:(
I was thinking bout a light workout tonite if I feel up to it.
What do you guys think?? Should I just lay off for a while??
g

ya i am in the same position, 10 days ago i got a sinus infection and have been on 875 mg of augumiten twice per day, along with pregnisone. take a break from the training until you feel better, but dont take a break from you juice.

When the condition seems to weaken a little then slowly start training a little bit, you can work around a sinus infection, its not like you have the flu or anything.

Everything is in your head, you are not shrinking!
Up your cal intake if you do feel like your shrinking, this should only set you back 2 or 3 days.

You will be just fine:)

If you could walk then you could train. I know people that have broken their ankles and they still be coming to the gym, that's dedication. Remember it could be worst.

bad advice dude, if you train hard while sick, then your body cant fight off the infection or virus. You do need a little break, although i dont think a sinus infection will matter that much.

FatChops said:
If you could walk then you could train. I know people that have broken their ankles and they still be coming to the gym, that's dedication. Remember it could be worst.

Hmmm... I don't know about that one. I still feel like shit. I guess I
will wait another day or two and see how I feel then.
g

Re: Very true.

johnboy said:

Most steroids weaken your immune system. You should be taking at a min. 3 grams of vitamin C/day. I buy the timed release caps so you don't absorb 200mg and piss out 800.

Just regular body building, muscle media says you should take 3 grams/day and up to 8 grams of vitamin C/day if you feel a cold coming on. I usually take 4 grams/day during my cycle.

Currently taking a multi pak that includes 3 grams of C a day.
I should up it to about a total of 5 I guess.
g

gUiLe said:
Fucking shit sux BIG time!! I have no energy and feel like shit.
Went to the doc and I have a respitory/sinus infection. Taking
lot's of anti-biotics. This is just after coming back from Florida.
So, the last time I worked out was Saturday. I am shrinking:(
I was thinking bout a light workout tonite if I feel up to it.
What do you guys think?? Should I just lay off for a while??
g

i had a flue once during a bulking cycle, i trained through it, im not suggesting that you do the same but it is possible to crank through your sick days

Top Bottom