Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shutdown for so long??

enlightenment

Hey, i need help and advice from you guys.
During november/december 2014 i did an anavar cycle @ 70mg for 5weeks. I lost a little libido after that and had some erectile dysfunction. I didn't do a PCT cause i had to travel. Then in January 2015 i did a cycle of 600 deca and 600 sustanon and anadrol for 8 weeks. My LH was 0.35 FSH 0.09 and total test was around 300 during that time. I did clomid 100mg for 4 weeks after that, and my values rose up to
Total Testosterone 392.31 ng/dL

FSH 1.14 mIU/mL

LH 5.15 mIU/mL

Free Testosterone 11.81 pg/ml

E2 18 pg/mL

At present, i'm getting 70-90% hard erections after stimulation.

Do you think my problem could be masturbating too much during my cycle?? cause i had ED during the deca/sustanon cycle itself. Maybe i desensitized myself and got sexually exhausted.

What could be done to restore sexual potency now?? To get 100% hard erections spontaneously.

Will my body be repaired?? Its been one and a half year, i have not touched steroids. Yet i'm only getting 70-90% hard erections after stimulation. Would stopping masturbation for a month help??

If any of you can help a brother out, i'd be grateful.

I'm gonna get new tests done soon.

Will i recover?? Do i need to get fresh new lab reports??

I would bet it's purely psychological bro. Go get bloods so you can see that everything's fine and you'll be back to normal right away. A vey high % of ED cases are mental not physical. I bet if somebody gave you a tic tax and told you it would fix the problem you'd be poppin wood 10 mins free taking it lol.

Have you tried any natural test boosters like d aspartic or tribulas, it might help idk but it did for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Your problems certainly aren't from masturbating too much. Sex/ejaculation has no effect on testosterone levels.

Your natural testosterone production is suppressed (and thus your libido) because you didn't run a PCT after your anavar cycle and the PCT you ran after your second cycle was no where near sufficient.

What you need to do is re-run a proper PCT protocol to restore your body's natural testosterone production. Run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

All you need to do now, is run the Perfect PCT as suggested by @muskate, and then two weeks later do blood work in order to make sure that everything is fine. I am sure that after than you will be back to normal, and there will be no problems with erections. As it has been mentioned above, most ED problems are due to psychological problems, so you need to relax and cool down, and you will see how things will get better, especially after doing the PCT. Just let this be a lesson for you that you always need to run a proper PCT after each cycle, and use the right ancillaries during the cycle. Then everything will be just fine.

Thanks for your help guys. I'll look into perfect PCT and run a blood test before and after it.

Will the PCT still work after so long?

Muskate, the reason I'm saying it could be from masturbation is, my test levels are above normal although on the lower side. I tried not masturbating for 4 days and almost got a spontaneous erection the other day.

i'll recheck my values get back to you guys and then run the PCT you gave me.

btw. I'm 29 years old

Last edited:
Definitely run the perfect pct and get blood work done a month or so after. That will show you if you are recovered. Also make sure that your diet is on point. A lot of guys have ED issues due to poor heart health. Eat well and make sure to get your cardio in.

Top Bottom