Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shutdown from sarms?

Zosieuk

Do you think i am shutdown on this stack? Dylan said i wouldn’t get shutdown and to run it
I did S23 30mgs a day
Rad140 30mgs a day
GW cardarine 20mgs a day
I feel shutdown, no libido and i got my sperm tested and i barely have any. How am i supposed to have kids lol? I am only 23 years old and sorry i used sarms, how do i recover now?

really.. please show me where i said that you fucking trash lliar... screen shot it please, ill pay you literally a million dollars if you have proof of this.. thats how sure i am you are a fucking lying piece of shit...

i PREACH that noone your age use s23 and i have videos and literally thousands of posts of me telling people s23 requires a full pct no matter what... i have a video talking about the sarms with the most suppression and guess what is number 1 asshole?? ? s23 motherfucker... so show me where i ever said that at ANY time running s23 wouldnt shut you down... lets see it...

ill be 5 million dollars your one of the fucking millions that post once and never post again... fucking piece of shit... people like you steal air and you dont even deserve that...

the shutdown term gets thrown around A LOT but a lot of people don't really undrstand what it means

people think it means 'i feel tired' or 'i can't get it up' or 'i have no libido'
but it actually means your LH is at 0

post up bloods and let's see if that is what is happening. yes s23 is very suppressive but it is nothing like steroids still

Do you think i am shutdown on this stack? Dylan said i wouldn’t get shutdown and to run it
I did S23 30mgs a day
Rad140 30mgs a day
GW cardarine 20mgs a day
I feel shutdown, no libido and i got my sperm tested and i barely have any. How am i supposed to have kids lol? I am only 23 years old and sorry i used sarms, how do i recover now?

s23 will shut you down for sure imo

Top Bottom