Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shutdown from sarms?

This guy is probably just a troll looking for a reaction. He feels shutdown but did not report any bloodwork but he got his sperm tested?? Who gets their sperm tested at 23 yrs old?? I don’t believe anything this kid says

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Do you think i am shutdown on this stack? Dylan said i wouldn’t get shutdown and to run it
I did S23 30mgs a day
Rad140 30mgs a day
GW cardarine 20mgs a day
I feel shutdown, no libido and i got my sperm tested and i barely have any. How am i supposed to have kids lol? I am only 23 years old and sorry i used sarms, how do i recover now?

No. Most Sarms won't affect your testosterone levels at all, and only some of the newer, “bulking” Sarms will slightly affect them. But, there is still A HUGE difference between having your body stop 90% of its production, and having 100% stop. In bodybuilding, its called being “shut down”.
RAD140 suppression feels like a combination of depression and mood swings. This might sound counterintuitive, since depression is on the low end of the mood spectrum, but sudden mood swings are a surefire sign of RAD140 suppression.
As a Post Cycle Therapy protocol, you should also add a Testosterone Booster because RAD 140 SARM is suppressive to testosterone hormone when used for 12-16 weeks.

Top Bottom