Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shutdown from sarms?

Sounds to me like you have misrepresented facts here. I have never seen Dylan ever indicate anything less than s23 being very suppressive. People that tell and spread lies have no place here

As much as I disagree with Dylan on certain things, I do not question his knowledge - so I highly doubt he said you would not get suppressed or shut down from this stack as both S23 and Rad140 is suppressive.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

While the original poster of this message is most likely just trying to get a reaction, I am going to respond to the question in the title and not address the unverified claims made by the poster.

Can SARMs shut you down?

Yes. Unfortunately, idiots are out preaching about the safety of SARMs and companies are doing the same thing. The Bro science on these compounds keep making posts about the safety of SARMs and kids are seeing these posts. They don't do their research and realize no human trials have actually been performed using almost all SARMs if any!

I know it is just anecdotal evidence and one person stating their experience, but even in my 40's I wish I would have never touched SARMs. I used RAD140 and LDG and yes my natural production was driven down under 300 ng/dl and that was 6 months after going off. Now I am on TRT and will be for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom