Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shutdown from hell on Andarine

Anasurimbor

So, first post here. Not an native English speaker so bear with me.

I decided to give Andarine (s4) a try to tighten up prior to summer. Having read that only a light pct was needed due to the nature of s4 I felt pretty safe, except for the ocular sides of course.

Two months in, at the very end of my planned cycle I totally crashed, no libido, no erection and no energy. Felt like a girl to be honest. People whom I met even noticed the difference and asked me what happen, "Your face, you look so small".

Seriously, I've previously done 12 months of T, with a easier recovery than this. I kinda panicked and shot some hcg, didn't help much, nolvaldex did make it better for a while, but after one month on it I ran out and went back to 0 libido again.

Any idea wtf happened? As it's suppose to be not that suppressive? The supplier was Uniquech so I'm quite sure it was s4. Could it have been buildup of estrogen? Not planning on touching it again, just really curious about the causes of this crash.

Any input is highly appreciated!

From what guys are saying all over the forums, it seems like some suppliers are adding the much cheaper prohormones to their products. Using steroids or prohormones instead of the more expensive SARMS gives these guys profits. Not just that but real legit made SARMS are hard to find, as only a couple of places in China can even really make it at all. Most SARMS places don't even know what they are getting. A very sad situation bro.

Sounds to me like you got some fake SARMS and were actually running a pro-hormone. SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

You need to run a full and proper PCT to restart your body's natural testosterone production. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

There is no way you could get so hardly suppressed just due to Andarine use. Seems like you were using a fake, which was in reality some prohormone, hence the side effects. Now you need to run a proper PCT in order to get recovered, and next time on, be more meticulous with the source you are using to get your SARMS.

Thanks alot for your reply guys, much appreciated! Thought Uniquechems were legit, guess one learns from his mistakes...

Will be far more careful in the future

This happens all too often and isn't right. There is no way you should be shut down like that from S4. Sucks you had to deal with it but at least you know who not to buy from next time.

So, first post here. Not an native English speaker so bear with me.

I decided to give Andarine (s4) a try to tighten up prior to summer. Having read that only a light pct was needed due to the nature of s4 I felt pretty safe, except for the ocular sides of course.

Two months in, at the very end of my planned cycle I totally crashed, no libido, no erection and no energy. Felt like a girl to be honest. People whom I met even noticed the difference and asked me what happen, "Your face, you look so small".

Seriously, I've previously done 12 months of T, with a easier recovery than this. I kinda panicked and shot some hcg, didn't help much, nolvaldex did make it better for a while, but after one month on it I ran out and went back to 0 libido again.

Any idea wtf happened? As it's suppose to be not that suppressive? The supplier was Uniquech so I'm quite sure it was s4. Could it have been buildup of estrogen? Not planning on touching it again, just really curious about the causes of this crash.

Any input is highly appreciated!

I was once taking Andarine during PCT (in 2011, I think). Judging from the testosterone levels, 50 mg daily did not interfere with them much, although I was taking it only for 2 weeks. Naturally, if you are using it for 2 months, it must be visible.

Top Bottom