Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shut down on anavar only

Doug C

guys I have been curious about running anavar only at 20 mg per day for 6 weeks to improve my cut look, I'm already nice and cut from working out and dieting, but I want more noticeable abs more definition, my question is if your can shut down your test levels from running anavar only , anavar is very mild but it's always better to ask the pro's, thank you.

the shutdown term is used on forums but very misunderstood

'shutdown' means your LH levels drop and your pituitary glands stop producing hormones. this happens when you use ANY exogenous hormone, including hcg

in terms of your question anavar won't give you abs sorry. abs are made in the kitchen. by all means run anavar and see for yourself. if it was that easy where you can just run 20mg of var for 6 weeks then everybody would have abs

Using any steroid, even a mild steroid at a low dosage will suppress natural testosterone production. It isn't' really a huge issue because after your cycle, your natural testosterone production will bounce back if you run a proper post cycle therapy (PCT)

Check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

It explains how to run a proper PCT after your cycle and why it's important.

Yes, even a lower dose of anavar will shut you down. Anavar will not make you lose fat anyways so it doesn't really matter anyways. If you want to get abs then you have to cut down your body fat. Get your diet at a 500 calorie deficit and exercise every day. If you actually do that consistently and not just a few days per week you will lose fat.

Top Bottom