Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shredding help!!

barbell265

Evnin' all;

I am really anxious about cutting up post cycle. I have worked my ass off for my gains and don't want to loose them! I am in the middle of my current cycle, dbol/Eq/cyp/fina, have 7 weeks left and am unsure about a couple of things.

1) Should I load up on creatine and protein and continue to go heavy for a few weeks post cycle or go right to low weight high reps w/ cardio for shredding?

2) Should I go total ckd or just cut my carbs back below maintanence level? The latter makes more sense....

3) How can I, or can't I, keep my gains and shedd the extra fat?

Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs @10-12%BF, will use fina 3-4 wks past last test shot so I can start clomid 3 days after my last shot of fina.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Barbell265

1) Should I load up on creatine and protein and continue to go heavy for a few weeks post cycle or go right to low weight high reps w/ cardio for shredding?

You should never use low weight high rep. And yes it is always good to load up on protein and some would also say creatine.

2) Should I go total ckd or just cut my carbs back below maintanence level? The latter makes more sense....

I like ckd, but do which ever diet you feel like doing.

3) How can I, or can't I, keep my gains and shedd the extra fat?

You will loose some of your gains while cutting - that is just a fact of life. But main thing is to keep the protein high and do not over do it on the cardio. Concentrate on your diet. Keep lifting as heavy as possible.

Good luck
nautica

too much cardio is the worst thing you can do to your body while cutting... aside from junk food.

ChrisOh said:
too much cardio is the worst thing you can do to your body while cutting... aside from junk food.

I found that out the hard way last year. I concentrated more on cardio than lifting weights, and I ended up looking so god damn skinny. This time around it's: a) Diet b) Weights c) Cardio on off days (mostly intervals now)

best way is to stay anabolic during dieting and during cardio cuss that can be the most stressfull and catabolic phase espicallly if your on your on postcycle. which catabolic and prolactin hormones will vastly outnumber your test hormones, way morethan bulking. I would just go w/ a low ass dose of fina abut 30mg to 50 a day then u can cut low on carbs and safely do cardio and keep most not all of your gains. But uwill keep more than going natural and doing cardio and dieting at the same time! Then when u are happy w/ your six pack u can safely go off cycle and do all that anxillarystuff. And relax...u need to relax to maintain hpta balance.

i found out the hard way aswell bro to much cardio not enough calories also running around in my job not enough sleep look like a long distance runner.

Top Bottom