Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shredded for summer

MASSIVEMONSTER

ok this summer i am getting peeled. not competing this year as far as i know but i wanna get real peeled for the summer come june time.
what body fat% really turns heads? i was at 7.3% last summer for two weeks and looked shit hot but at 208lb at 5`8 i wanted more beef. this year i am aiming for 210lb at 6%...
what gear can be used to really harden up a shredded physique? i use tren but wanted other alternatives?
when have you guys been peeled and looked well good, what was you on?

cheers to all :artist:

Light Test with Anavar and Primo

or

Masteron, Primo, Anavar

or

Masteron, Winnie, Anavar, and a tiny bit of Deca for the Winnie

how about:

Week 1-10 Prop at 500mg a week
Week 1-10 Primo at 400mg a week
Week 6-10 Winny at 50mg a day
Week 1-10 Nolva at 20mg a day

Would this be a good way to get hard as nails?

Anavar isnt an option Omega as its too costly off my supplier :p

What about EQ? I'm planning the following:

1-16 Prop - 100mg ED
1-14 EQ - 500mg a week
1-7 Tren Ace - 75mg ED
10-16 Winny - 50mg ED

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
how about:

Week 1-10 Prop at 500mg a week
Week 1-10 Primo at 400mg a week
Week 6-10 Winny at 50mg a day
Week 1-10 Nolva at 20mg a day

Would this be a good way to get hard as nails?

Anavar isnt an option Omega as its too costly off my supplier :p

I like the cycle, except why nolva ED? replace with an AI like arimidex at .5mgs ED.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
ok this summer i am getting peeled. not competing this year as far as i know but i wanna get real peeled for the summer come june time.
what body fat% really turns heads? i was at 7.3% last summer for two weeks and looked shit hot but at 208lb at 5`8 i wanted more beef. this year i am aiming for 210lb at 6%...
what gear can be used to really harden up a shredded physique? i use tren but wanted other alternatives?
when have you guys been peeled and looked well good, what was you on?

cheers to all :artist:

This is a huge misconception.... Specific gear isn't what youre looking for.... Just get your BF% down as low as possible, and you'll be shredded no matter what kind of AAS youre using..... Sure, you want a drug that doesn't cause water retention, but it's the BF% that is the key to looking cut, thick, vascular, and shredded.....

rizz

k i am running 6 weeks of prop and var as my cutter because i am goin on holiday over easter but orignially i had this beast planned

weeks 1-4 prop @ 100mg eod
weeks1-10 test e @ 500pw
weeks 1-10 adex @ 1mg eod
weeks5-10 tren @ 75mg eod
weeks 5-10 anavar (use winny it is cheaper @ 50mg ed)
weeks 5-10 prov @ 50mg ed

was goign to be a good im sad to break it up

Top Bottom