Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury and Perscriptions??

Star

Question....I have had surgery on my shoulder...had the bursa sack removed about two years ago and then a year ago I had an operation on my elbow. Now I never had therapy on either. Shoulders fine...there are some residual effects on my elbow though. So.....If I go to a doc and tell him it is weak and hurts do you think I can get em to prescribe me Anavar??

Star x0x0x0

very unlikely...docs are so damn worried about writing scrips for steriods....i have a great doc who takes very good care of me when i want something...he wrote me for arimidex, GH and androgel with no prob but even though we are close as friends and doc patient he wouldnt write me any anavar or winstrol.....

maybe not anavar but something u might get lucky its worth a shot......get it... he he he.(sorry couldnt resist it):p

he might write you androgel which is still a class II drug but i think these guys are watched like a hawk when it comes to any anabolics....

just remembered this...i had a friend in denver who lost his license because he was writing scrips to hulk hogan and a bunch of other wrestlers.....those were the days when i first started and i could get him to write me anything....:bawling:

Deca

I've struggled with bad shoulders for years. ten years of rugby does nasty things to the body. I've used to have great success with deca for sore joints. See if you can line some up I has helped me a ton in the past.

The doctor route is very tough

Top Bottom