Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder injury mid cycle

Rico

I have no idea what I'm going to do but I'm sure as hell not going to scrap the cycle and throw away what I have gained so far. A few days ago I think I tore something doing Flyes and like a dumbass I finished another 2 sets and the rest of my workout. The next day I could barely lift my shoulder and the pain runs all the way down to my wrist through my forearm. Last night I did bi's/tri's which didn't seem to bother it TOO bad.... Anyway, just goes to show that it's probably easier to tear a muscle during a cycle than off. Right now I'm on a cycle of HGH, Sustanon, Deca, and Dbol....I can only imagine how it's going to feel when I'm off.

That sucks ....I hit it hard in the gym but im care full ....Knock on wood I have not got fucked up yet

when u increase strength and muscle size really fast that's the type of stuff that happens. I wrestle and I dislocated my shoulder just from trying to get off of my back. Afterwards I went to the doc and he knew right away and asked me "Are you taking anabolic steroids." of course i said no but he said that AS degenerate your ligaments. Just go easy from now or don't do upper body for a week and see how it feels

How do you know you tore something? Could just be a strain, they go away rather quickly. I would continue the cycle and NOT strain the area. This is not a situation where you should work through the pain, doing so will only worsen or prolong your injury.

Top Bottom