Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury?!!!!

thelethalweapon

Son of a bitch, was doing shoulders today. Warmed up, 3 sets of 135lbs for 30 reps each set. Stretched in between each set. Went up to 185 lbs for 17 reps THEN it HAPPENED! Put on 205lbs, (totally normal weight) started my set and going up on the 9th rep....TWING fucking Twang!!! The most intense pain overcame me in my left delt. Counldnt complete the set. Now i cant even lift my fucking arm. I am freaking out, just weeks away from summer and i was about to hit my peak and look phenomonal. I know in my heart, my shoulder is fucked. Is there any drug to help "regenerate" or "fix" it so i can get through the summer. All you guys know what i am talking about. I look great for the beach now and i dont wanna lose it ARGHHHH! I have been training all winter for this summer!!!! Can you see my frustration, Something to get me through the end of July. Any serious options or thoughts i would appreciate. As of right now i am 6'0 and 232 lbs and 8 %BF, and all winter i was running 600-900mgs of Test E and 600mgs of EQ. 2 weeks ago i started running 100mgs of Prop/100mgs of Tren ed I am no "quadsweep" but i love the way i look and i dont wanna lose it. Thank you for any of your input.

2 things either happend, you either tore your rotar cuff, or you put small tears in it. If you totally tore it your going to need surgery no matter what, if you didnt and its small tears then all you need to do is ice it and dont use it at all for a week or 2. It has happend to me a few times and as much is it sucks i took a week or 2 of lifting off and just did cardio, and kept eating clean. There is no drugs that will solve this prob. Good Luck i hope this solves your prob

I feel your pain bro, but first things first.

You need to go see a Chiro or Ortho asap and have them correctly diagnose your injury. It could be just a minor strain...no sweat. If that's the case, you will be back in no time...minimal setback.

Either way, don't let this ruin your summer. As long as you keep your diet in check your not going to go to shit overnight.

It's hard to see it now, but stay positive.

The one thing you do not want to do is mask the pain and continue to train. You only have two shoulders..once they are screwed up...you can pretty much hang up any kind of serious Weight training/Bodybuilding.

Call first thing Monday and get yourself checked out.

Sweetsrcool said:
2 things either happend, you either tore your rotar cuff, or you put small tears in it. If you totally tore it your going to need surgery no matter what, if you didnt and its small tears then all you need to do is ice it and dont use it at all for a week or 2. It has happend to me a few times and as much is it sucks i took a week or 2 of lifting off and just did cardio, and kept eating clean. There is no drugs that will solve this prob. Good Luck i hope this solves your prob
Bro, surgery is almost always a mistake. A torn rotator cuff does not always respond to surgery. Rotator cuffs are complicated and are not like repairing a torn ligament. It's all about rehab with shoulder injuries - surgery is usually ineffective and just draws out the condition. Unfortunately, a torn rotator cuff usually never heals completely - it remains a nagging injury. Good luck though bro

Bro, surgery is almost always a mistake. A torn rotator cuff does not always respond to surgery. Rotator cuffs are complicated and are not like repairing a torn ligament. It's all about rehab with shoulder injuries - surgery is usually ineffective and just draws out the condition. Unfortunately, a torn rotator cuff usually never heals completely - it remains a nagging injury.
AGREE totaly bro. Just do what you can and light after a few weeks of rest and start hitting up a ton of BAND work brotha. Sucks I know man been there before. Hey just keep at the diet and cardio, those stats are damn impresive, stay lean and I'm sure ur still gonna look great even if ur set back several weeks(hope not though). GOOD LUCK

get it checked out and i got 5 bucks that you damaged your Supraspinatis. find a practitioner on activereleasetechnique.com they will diagnose it and treat it

it will be the best thing you can do.

when an injury happens, scar tisuue forms immediatly, the faster you jump on a treatment protocall the faster you will get better. the longer you wait the longer it takes

I damaged my rotator cuff doing shoulder presses a couple of years ago, been doing excercises for it and all sorts since, never been the same, comes and goes, sometimes driving can irritate it and makes it trender, I found the worst culprit for this injury is infact, shoulder presses and bench presses, it places enormous strain on the cuff, I have now been advised to steer away from shoulder presses 'for good' and stick to isolations. Usually the tear rears it's ugly head when you loose form, and you may find your twisting a little bit to squeeze that last rep out, that's when it happens. 200+lbs shoulder press is VERY heavy, I'm 6f and 205lbs and I wouldn't even entertain half that!

Do you train with Deca?

Slaine said:
I damaged my rotator cuff doing shoulder presses a couple of years ago, been doing excercises for it and all sorts since, never been the same, comes and goes, sometimes driving can irritate it and makes it trender, I found the worst culprit for this injury is infact, shoulder presses and bench presses, it places enormous strain on the cuff, I have now been advised to steer away from shoulder presses 'for good' and stick to isolations. Usually the tear rears it's ugly head when you loose form, and you may find your twisting a little bit to squeeze that last rep out, that's when it happens. 200+lbs shoulder press is VERY heavy, I'm 6f and 205lbs and I wouldn't even entertain half that!

Do you train with Deca?
Am i undersdtanding you right that you wouldn't try shoulder pressing 100lbs??? 200lb shoulder presses aren't very heavy. I'm far from being one of the strongest in my gym and I do 225 for 12 reps. I'd say 200lbs is barely average for anyone that has been lifting seriously for over a couple years

Top Bottom