Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injection lump like quasimoto.

crimson coal

Injected my usual sus and deca in shoulder and 2 days later I still have a giant ass lump in it. No problems any other time. Is it somehow locked up where it shouldnt be? Will it absorb in time? Should I ram my shoulder into a door to smash it? :confused: It just feels like its in there but aint movin. I'm not to worries just wonderin if I should be.

give it a few days and don't inject in that area until the problem goes away. If the knot doesn't go away in a few days you might want to see a doctor. Sus is know to cause what you are experiencing

I had the same thing 2 days ago from 2cc of fina in my shoulder. It's fine now. I'm sure yours will go away.

make sure you massage it good next time and be patient it will go away, try taking some benadryl for the swelling...Is it itchy?

mine lasts for a week....
sometimes...it doesnt come out until the 2nd day....then the pain begins!
i have tried massaging it...i have tried putting a heating pad on all night....even working out the area right after the injection...
it seems that...if it is going to hurt....it is going to hurt....

No pain..just a little tender..no itch either....Just a really big lump in my injection area. I'll give it another day or so. Thanks

Top Bottom