Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Test be loweres when adding other compounds??

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Should Test be lowered when adding other compounds??

I was just thinking of this whilel reading swoles Tren thread.
Ok here's a senerio.
A very experienced weight trainer above the age of 21 goes on a cycle of test ( after researching for 6 months to a year of course) He goes 500mgs ew for 10 weeks. pct, done.
Next cycle.
500- test and 400mgs deca, pct, done.
3rd cycle- 500 test, 400 EQ, 50 mgs winny last 6 weeks, pct, done..

here is my question. For the 2nd cycle that's almost a gram of gear. for the 3rd cycle that's 1.25 grams of gear.
Would this be similar to doing test at 900 and 1250 respectfully.
I know different compounds yeild different results, you need so much of X to get results, etc.

would a 2nd cycle be good enough to slightly increase AS dose such as 400 mgs test and 200 deca. that's 600mgs/ week. Instead of going from 500mgs to almost a gram. If you said you were doing a gram of test for your 2nd cycle, people would call you crazy!

Food for thought.

A mg is a mg.

Most people can't process more than a gram a week. That's more than the Mr.Olympia winners took prior to Dorian -- which, in perspective, makes the debate pretty humorous.

I try to never go over my response levels on each compound
Example: If i grow on 400mg a test but it takes 800 mg of deca Im not up ing the test

ive always used the notion of go up in dose when you stop responding. i stepped back on doses a few years ago and was doing fine with 600mgs total a week. this is the first time im not gaining much on 600 or under. next time i will go up to 750 or 800. its trial and error. stay low for as long as possible. i went large in the past and the sides were greater but the gains and pct were much harder to stabilize.

Very true!

timtim said:
ive always used the notion of go up in dose when you stop responding. i stepped back on doses a few years ago and was doing fine with 600mgs total a week. this is the first time im not gaining much on 600 or under. next time i will go up to 750 or 800. its trial and error. stay low for as long as possible. i went large in the past and the sides were greater but the gains and pct were much harder to stabilize.

Top Bottom