Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should one take winny pills before or after workouts?

C

Counterstrike

i'll be splittin my pills apart hrought the day but should i take som befor eor after i workout and go running? i don't want to get too pumped that i can't finish what i'm doing lik dbols gives you toomuch pump

well i will be akign 5 pills a day so you said take 1 pill before like an hour of workign out and then right away after i finish or liek an hour afte ri complete my workout?

what biker is talking about and what i agree with is split all the pills throughout your day. so if your taking 5 pills a day and are awake for 10 hours, take one pill every 2 hours. if your running alot, you might want to look into some supp. to keep your jints lubricated, winny can make your joints ach sometimes.

Depends on your goals.

For just a workout boost then 1-2 hours before is the best.

For maximum gains spread the dosage out as much as possible.

Counterstrike said:
well i will be akign 5 pills a day so you said take 1 pill before like an hour of workign out and then right away after i finish or liek an hour afte ri complete my workout?

That and hooked on phonics should keep you straight.

if they are IP pills it really doesn't make a shit when you take them, they aren't gonna do much no matter what time they are taken, if they are a quality pill, yes try and divide them up throughout the day

Top Bottom