Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Nolvadex be avoided at all costs?

heavy_duty

(1) has this already been discussed?
sorry if it has.

(2) if not then any thoughts or comments?? I dont have experience with the substnace but read that it should have went out in the 90's

Why would it go out? It's a much better anti-e than clomid, and much stronger for restoring HPTA post-cycle per mg. Also, it's cheaper and has fewer sides for the majority of users. It's the only thing I USE post-cycle.

Tux said:
Why would it go out? It's a much better anti-e than clomid, and much stronger for restoring HPTA post-cycle per mg. Also, it's cheaper and has fewer sides for the majority of users. It's the only thing I USE post-cycle.

bro u dont use anythink else? no HCG?

I've used HCG once in my life. That was after being on for 8 months straight and I thought I might need it. I've been on for 4 months before, including heavy test and tren or deca and always recovered within 3 weeks with just nolva, but after 8 months I decided to "play it safe" and use nolva. I never normally use HCG, maybe when i get older I will.

HCG gives you gyno b/c it causes a massive dose of estrogen. You have to take nolva with HCG, and since nolva is better than clomid( IMO) for PCT anyway, it just makes sense. Start nolva when you start HCG, and run the nolva a few weeks past it and your'e recovered.

Top Bottom