Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Nolvadex be avoided at all costs?

Again, I will mention this and several bros have assured me that blood clots are not an option when taking nolva but just yesterday there were a few guys that had strokes at young ages and they said it may have been attributed to the nolva. NOT TRYING TO SCARE up a scene but why do I keep seeing posts like that ? No Flaming please, just trying to debunk the thought.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
HCG give me gyno worse than anything else. IMO you don't need HCG. Clomid is the answer (if you can handle the sides)

That's why I suggest HCG + nolvadex. :coffee:

heavy_duty said:
(1) has this already been discussed?
sorry if it has.

(2) if not then any thoughts or comments?? I dont have experience with the substnace but read that it should have went out in the 90's

1) yes

2) I've used nolvadex more times then I can remember, no problems. :coffee:

Last edited:
I personally have had -0- problems with Nolva. I always have it on hand when I am on, and I use it alone for my PCT.

This round, I have some AIFM that I am going to use in conjunction with Nolva for my PCT. Been using AIFM throughout the cycle to help ward off some of the bloat. :Chef:

You're much better off doing what immortalis is doing. Use the AIFM and the add nolva, and in addition a short blast of HCG. So use AIFM daily at 2 sprays twice a day, HCG at 1000iu/day for ten days with nolva at 20mg/day

I don't know if I'd go that far. I like clomid, esp during a cycle if estrogen gets to low. And the pct with it has never failed. It does make you a little weepy though. :)

Top Bottom