Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should my hair be coming out like this?

tommboy

I just went to the bathroom to see how my hair was doing and it is coming out like one strand every other time I pull my hair! I mean I just put my hands in my hair and pull it and some comes out almost every damn time. there is no bulb or nothing. Only thing I am on is 750 mg of test ew but im using 1mg of finasteride ed! Should I up my finasteride dosage the only other thing I should could think of is that I just started using some minoxidol again but I use that on the front and crown only. OR maybe does the avg person lose that much every day anyways???

I can pull mine with no loss. I'm not really familiar with finastride and dasages. You must be prone to MPB?? maybe add some saw palmetto and nizoral shampoo to your regime.

im not sure about fina steride doses, but i am sure that hairloss while on AAS is a genetic thing, and sorry to say man its probably not gonna get much better, if your already predisposed to hairloss, then AAS will speed up the process... finasteride might slow it down but, eventually i know your not gonna want to hear this but it will take its toll.... im sure someone willknow if uping the dose of finasteride would help, if your looking to abolish estrogen sides, get some A-dex or Letrozole perhaps those stacked w/finasteride would help, im really not sure but i know there are lots of guys on here that know... and if im not mistaken theres some other stuff you could take too.. luck..

Upping the finast dose could help. Personally, I take 2.5mg ED while on. I also use topical treatments to combat hairloss. Try 2% Nizoral shampoo (1x ED), Azelaic Acid (2x ED), spirolactone (2x ED) and minox (2X ED). If that stack doesn't slow it down, then you need to think about whether you want to continue with your cycle. Is the hairloss worth the gains you might make?

Anyway, the stack I proposed should help. You can get all of this stuff at ?Dr. Lee's website, www.xandrox.com. Dr. Lee is a bit pricey, but he carries quality products. For one thing, his spiro cream doesn't smell like skunk the way most other spiro formulas I've seen do. Good luck.

I remeber hearing that your hairloss can actually increase temporarily when you start minoxidal, also you aren't really ever supposed to come off of it as the hair you gain from it falls out again when you stop.

Top Bottom