Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should mods take down that guys product since he came and asked them to?

Should mods take down the post?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

trevorglissan4

for those who arent aware trennernord registered here a few days ago seeing that someone posted his product name on these forums and he came and asked politely to have it removed, when nobody replied he kinda started stirring the pot and posting what he thinks of the mods and product advertised here..

should mods take down the post with his brand label name? I think so, if someone doesnt want their product here it shouldnt be here. he takes all orders manually and isnt accepting new clients... so there is absolutely no point in continuing the existence of the thread.

Yes, if someone asks to have post removed for privacy issues, it definitely should be removed imo

Understand your predicament bro. But because someone us screwing around with your stuff doesn’t make it right for you to spam everyone. Not cool bro. If you don’t want your business on search engines make it as private as you can or go old fashioned . Use mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't care, but him acting like an alt-right petulant child isn't bolstering his case.

Top Bottom