Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I wait to start cardio till I start my cycle? Need to shed the holiday pounds

SOLID

Kinda want to loose some weight before I start my cycle so I don't look like the stay-puff-marshmellow-man, but not sure if I should wait till I start my cycle to keep from sacrificing muscle.

You not going to lose much muscle by adding ing a little bit of cardio. If I feel i am putting on a little too much fat i will add 10-15 min right after I train. It helps a lot.

yeah bro, I used to do 45min ED, I don't know how I did it. Lately, all I have energy for is training. I'll try that 15min post training and see how it works. I just need to get the diet back in check, that will help alot.

as long as it is low impact you should be good the bike, walking etc. Don't do anything that is going to be catabolic such as running!!! Good Luck!!

I know how you feel. Post workout I do 30 minutes on the bike, and occassionally on my "off" days. Usually 2-3 days per week is good for me - and I'm still making progress and growing.

Top Bottom