Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use up my leftover gear to stack with my new cycle- check it out

SOLID

I just started a Var only cycle going to be running that @60-80mgED haven't decided yet. I have some leftover gear from last cycle and I'm wondering if I should just use it to get rid of it. I know I may not make any gains from it but might as well use it right? This is what I have:

1 bottle of tt- winny- but only about 8-9cc's left.
I have a couple cc's of tt-EQ left in a bottle
and I just starting to take .5mg Liquidex Ed
and yohimbine plus some vitex
I'm on an all out mission to get my ass to 7%bf.

Should I add the left over arsenal to my Var cycle?

SOLID

Hold of on it, no need to waste it, just save if for when you have enough to make a good cycle.

Just hit those 40mg anavar..........you chump! :dance2:

damn...I was hopin you were going to tell me I'd put on a solid 15lbs of lean mass- oh well...shit. :rolleyes:

So you don't think 20 days of Winny would do anything?

I'm using up my Sust redijects in the cycle I'm on now.

I'm currently running:

T200 400mg/wk weeks 1-10
EQ 40mg/wk weeks 1-9
Fina 75mg/ED weeks 6-12
Winny 50mg/ED weeks 6-12

I have 8 Sustanon redijects left over from my last cycle, these babies expire this October, so I'm frontloading the test (Sustanon)
until it's gone. I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but I don't want to not use it and have it expire. And I've read some good things about frontloading Sustanon.

yeah your good to go frontloading the SUS, It will hit you much quicker- with the prop in it - you should feel it within a week or two- depending on how much your frontloading.

Day 1 I did a SUS injection (Sunday)
Day 2 I did my T200 injection (Monday)

I was going to shoot the SUS on my days off from the T200.

Or should I shoot the SUS ED?

My next T200 injection is Thursday.

Top Bottom