Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use steroids or not? I am starting bodybuilding.

mohdgame

Hello everyone, I am 22 and 173cm tall and I weight around 56kg equals 123 lbs which means that I am a skinny guy.

However, I came here to ask you experienced users whether I should start light steroid cycle which consist of only Beastdrol (Something you guys were talking about) and liver care/protection supplement followed by PCT .

I have been lifting for a month and I have added 4 pounds of lean muscles by following a 4000 calories diet and preparing post and pre protien shakes. However, I am looking for an easier route than building my muscles naturally, I read that beastdrol can make me gain 17 pounds on one month without common side-effect specialy those nasty gyno's.

If I continue doing it naturally, I'll gain 30 pounds on one year, but if I do it with Beastdrol, I'll gain more like 20 pounds in two months, (One cycle of 4 weeks). And you know us humans, always looking for shortcuts!

Thanks everyone for helping me! Really REALLY Appreciated!

P.S: I am new to elitefitness but hopefully, I'll be an active member :D

No. There are no short cuts in this game. You may run a cycle now, but the gains would be minimal and whatever you did gain would be lost post cycle. You need to spend a few years building your base before turning to aas. Post up in the weight training and diet forums and get your routine/diet straightened out.

Here you go......

"It is because over thirty years of direct observation has demonstrated to me that when trainees drink one gallon of milk added to their regular diet and train in a progressive linear fashion, they gain significant muscular bodyweight, and those that do not drink their milk, even in the presence of progressive linear training, fail to do this. They also fail to continue progressive linear training for the same length of time, because this is facilitated by the steady weight gain. I understand that you're asking me if I have controlled for other factors such as failure to do the program correctly, and the answer is yes, of course I have, because I am not a complete idiot. Those that will not do the program are not being considered when I make these remarks, because that would be too fucking obvious a hole in my analysis. The difference in the milk drinkers is that THEY GET BIGGER THAN THE ONES WHO WON'T DRINK THE FUCKING MILK. Please tell me that you understand this now."

- Mark Rippetoe

Another one....not a flame...

On steroids:

"There are no shortcuts. The fact that a shortcut is important to you means that you are a pussy."

-Mark Rippetoe

Buy this book and learn how to properly train......

Elite Fitness Systems

Also check out this website.....

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Spend the time and read everything there. Possibly the best move you will ever make.

Do the basic 3x5 routine and follow it to a tee. Add a gallon of whole milk to your normal daily diet. Give yourself a year and you will add 30-40 pounds easily. not only that but your Squat, bench, row, DL, and press numbers will double.

Thanks SouthernLord for your generous reply. I follow Vince Delmonte workout program and nutrition program which is amazing and starting to work, but still steroids are tempting, gaining 15 pounds in one month is pretty awesome compared gaining that much in six months..

Vince's program is complete and it provides me with everything, but I was looking for something faster that's all. I mean if I can gain 30 pounds in 4 months, why not?

If you've only been training for one fuckin month do not even think of using anything more than food and some protein supps like whey! You need a solid base of training and diet to reap the most out of AAS use. Using it now is a waste and you can potentially hurt yourself by tearing a tendon.

Bro, you don't need gear, nor do you want them! You'll end up hurting yourself, then you wont be able to lift at all and all your dreams are out the window!! I have seen this many times. Hell I think 75% of us have personally delt w/ this..

Lift for year or two steady and build a good base.. Heck at your age, if you get yout your diet and routine dialed in you'll grow like a mofo!!

Thanks SouthernLord for your generous reply. I follow Vince Delmonte workout program and nutrition program which is amazing and starting to work, but still steroids are tempting, gaining 15 pounds in one month is pretty awesome compared gaining that much in six months..

Vince's program is complete and it provides me with everything, but I was looking for something faster that's all. I mean if I can gain 30 pounds in 4 months, why not?

instant gratification. my guess is that 6 months from now you won't even be working out.

it's people like you that give gear a bad name. you are a fucking clown. :worried:

Top Bottom