Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use nootropics to improve productivity?

Mnoot

Hi there,

I am thinking to start taking so-called smart drugs during my exams to help me stay energized and productive through the whole session.

I've heard they produce minimum side effects to the body unless you breach dosage limits. Has anyone tested the pills already? Any improvements whatsover?

Your answers would be greatly appreciated! :)

i mean you can... its not like they are going to make some drastic change or significance or turn you into einstein... so dont expect that...were talking about helping u to be more focused etc... just so you understand the difference

Last edited:
I've heard some students rely on these supps to boost their cognitive skills but I've never used them.

The only nootropic I've ever tried is coffee.

If, as is promised, said products make you more alert and focused then fill your boots. However, don't use them to make up for slacking off when you ought to have been revising and paying attention in class. Get some rest before the exams so you're not overly tired.

As you say - keep to the sensible doses.

I've used Modafinil successfully but it should only be used on occasion. Your body will get used to it really fast. A day or two here and there with long breaks in between.

Hello,
I didn't try any, but I would be very careful with those. I've seen a couple of posts where students shared their experience with Concerta too. You just need to know that your brain basically works in two states: cold cognition and hot cognition (emotionally triggered form of brain activity during exams and stressful situations).

Top Bottom