Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i use nolva to reduce bloat.

bignig

I have it on hand, and i dont have $ for arimidex, do you think the nolva will be good? im only taking 300 mg test and 400mg eq, so there shouldnt be too much bloat, but i dont want any.

very good question. And I do not know the answer really. Technically novs should not reduce water retention because it does not eliminate or even reduce the amount of estrogen in your body. What it does is block the estrogen from attaching to the receptors that cause gyno. Arimidex eliminates most of the estrogen from your body and definitely reduces water retention. However, I have found that I retain less water when using novs. It does not make sense but it seems to help some. The best way to control water retention is to eat a clean diet most of the time, also drink a lot of water.

I'm almost sure that nolva reduces bloat. You could try doing without it and seeing what happens. I don't need the stuff as it turns out (for gyno or bloat). Everybodies system reacts differently.

I had bloat so I started takeing nolvadex and eveything is a-ok I am acctualy glad I started poping them next time just get arimidex and use 1/4 a tab eod throught cycle...

I'm 6'5 230 I want to shed and bulk. I know it sounds impossibly contradictory. But I have a clean diet and workout hard plus cardio daily. I am taking sust every 6 days. And I know it should be every other day because of short esters. But I am getting either deca or a-bombs today and nova. Just wondering anyone's thoughts? I don't want the bloat everyone talks about???

I'm 6'5 230 I want to shed and bulk. I know it sounds impossibly contradictory. But I have a clean diet and workout hard plus cardio daily. I am taking sust every 6 days. And I know it should be every other day because of short esters. But I am getting either deca or a-bombs today and nova. Just wondering anyone's thoughts? I don't want the bloat everyone talks about???

First off its extremely rude to hijack someones thread... Very poor etiquette... Secondly, deca is about the worst you can run regarding bloat and the fact you didnt know that really says you havent done any homework and have no business doing a cycle

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Top Bottom