Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use deca or equpoise in addition to test prop and fina for bulking cycle?

kerks24

Going to use test prop and fina and want to add either deca or equipoise, which would you recommend to bulk up?

never use a nanadrolone, oxymethenolone and/or trenbolone simultaneously as the possibility of progesteron induced sides increases........

there is no choice........eq is my favorite anabolic...heh.....

Unity66

Prop, Fina and EQ are an awesome stack. I'm using this stack right now with the addition of Winny and the strength and vascularity are mind blowing.:D

Unity, as always is on the mark...simply because all the agents listed have the affinity to bind to, and activate the progest. recepters. Though Fina is a rarity due to the very short half life...Go with EQ Bro...:)

Ranger

This looks like a good cutting cycle. If you want to bulk add a long acting test and dbol or anadrol, these would go well with fina.

LewdTenant said:
Unity 66,

I've never heard that you can increase chances of prog gyno with that combo. How is that possible?

Because they all stimulate the progesterone site.

Top Bottom