Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use Clomid Nolvadex now or wait for next SARMS cycle?

jdclimber

Completed a successful 12 week SARMS cycle with plan to run mini-pct with Ostarine, liquid-Clomid and Liqui-Nolvadex from AG guys. Clomid and Nolvadex never showed up so went solely with Ostarine. Now, nearly six weeks later, my Clomid and Nolvadex shows up. May have had mild suppression from LGD but that has cleared up on its own. Should I use the Clomid and Nolvadex now, or wait and use it when I run my next SARMS cycle in January?

Completed a successful 12 week SARMS cycle with plan to run mini-pct with Ostarine, liquid-Clomid and Liqui-Nolvadex from AG guys. Clomid and Nolvadex never showed up so went solely with Ostarine. Now, nearly six weeks later, my Clomid and Nolvadex shows up. May have had mild suppression from LGD but that has cleared up on its own. Should I use the Clomid and Nolvadex now, or wait and use it when I run my next SARMS cycle in January?

the only way to accurately advise what to do is if you provide bloodwork brother... you absolutely need to get that done and then i will be able to set you up with what you need to do... you can't gauge this whatsoever on how you "feel"... that's not how it works... i wish it was that easy but you don't want to mess around with recovery... let me know and i'll be more than happy to help you... i would advise you to at least run hcgenerate es or the unleashed/post cycle combo at the minimum but it would be a lot better if i saw some bloodwork...

what do you have planned for your next cycle as well??

Yeah I would def at least run some hcgenerate or unleashed. Personally I would run the clomid and nolva. Its not going to hurt you imo. It will only help.

never EVER start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING on hand, including pct

very possible you could be fine. But blood work is needed.Also like someone said ..Dont EVER start a cycle without proper oncycle and pct products in hand

Top Bottom