Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use anavar?

I know I'm new here, but if I could do my first cycle over again I would NOT have included Anavar. I totally get now why the seasoned guys who care suggest test only for your first time. I lost half of my productivity dealing with the shitty sides I got from var use, and would have gained way more in the long run if I'd just done 12 wks of test.

Also every one is different, so telling newbies that 60-80 has no sides isn't the best practice imo. I have a buddy that can take 80mg/day for a year and have no sides, but as an otherwise perfectly healthy male I felt awful after just a few weeks on a much lower dose. Many others have posted about how awful it made them feel too. Certainly many get positive effects from Var, but it's not "one size fits all".

On a more positive note Var made my muscles feel rock hard which was cool, but not at all worth the almost crippling back pumps. I totally get why competitive bobybuilders would do var before a competition, or why you may want to add it for improved collagen synthesis (as I am considering in a small dose next time around), but just to add it for an extra "pop" to a first cycle isn't needed in my opinion. That being said, I totally get the urge to add more stuff, and do more when you're excited to give your first cycle a try, (I'm even guilty of it for my first and maybe even second), but the feeling and sides I got from Var was very different from Test, but I couldn't tell until I quite the var mid-cycle...

just my 2 cents.

Wouldnt using anavar as a finisher still essentially give the benefit of a single test cycle in terms if learning how his body reacts to compounds?

It's up to him, really. For your first cycle, just using test is a good choice and he'll use each and every of those weeks to learn about himself and the compound. As I said, I used a Dbol kickstarter myself so I shouldn't be one criticizing a choice like this but test only is going to be just as good, much cleaner and cheaper for him.

What sides did you get on var?

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Just a copy/paste from my other thread, but this was just what I did, and what my experience was, not what I should have done lol

Since this happened I've spent dozens of hours reading on how to do the next one, and why the first should be a test only cycle. The biggest mistake I see were varying the doses, not running an AI, hcg, or liver support, and not starting test from day one. I had intended to run a var only cycle to avoid the use of needles (which seemed a little hard code for me at the time), and expected no sides. When I got shut down I ran for the test and quite the var, and it was smooth sailing :)

...I wanted to add something to my everyday lifting experience, and one day had an opportunity to access “whatever” I wanted. I was told Var would give me great results without having to think about the “scary side” of steroids like needles, harsher sides, PCT, etc, and that it would even shed a few pounds effortlessly as a bonus. Being an ignorant newbie I started down the road of reactive decisions instead of education and preventative measures.

I started off “cautious” with 30mg/d for the first 5d, then 40mg for 5d, then 60mg for 10 days and was loving it! I saw some gains that I thought may be from the Var, (although I was also working out harder than ever). I definitely felt my muscles recovering faster, and they got very very hard, (which felt cool to the touch but didn’t do much else for me). I increased to 80mg/d for 5 more days until I started noticing a severe drop in (what I later realized was) test levels, as well as a noticeable increase in blood pressure, and being winded from a short flight of stairs, and horrible back pumps. I got pretty concerned about my cardio state (since I’m not in bade shape overall, but felt like a 400lb couch potato all of a sudden). I also experienced greatly increased sweating during exercise and sleep. I started taking taurine and potassium for the back pumps, but still found myself collapsed and stretching on the floor between squats and back exercises. I also couldn’t down half a beer without feeling really buzzed. I’m a very light & casual drinker, but felt I had to give it up completely for a few months until things went back to normal.

Run Var for four weeks at 50mg then bump to 80 mg last two weeks of 12 to 14 week test cycle. After two weeks of Var first thing you will notice is you vascular arms veins popping out. Then watch your torso shred.

Don't forget your estrogen and DHT blocker. Anavar is the best to start off with your Testosterone

Don't forget your estrogen and DHT blocker. Anavar is the best to start off with your Testosterone

Estrogen and DHT blocker for Anavar? Anavar is a DHT derivate that doesn't aromatise so no AI is needed but neither is a DHT blocker since all it would do (I think) would be neutralizing the Anavar. It's supposed to be very mild in terms of DHT-ness anyway.

which oral you decide to run is going to be dependent upon your goals... just because anavar is considered mild, does not mean that it will be for EVERYONE... one thing that people fail to understand is that, none of these facts are 100%... we all react differently to things... you will be fine to add anavar on the back end of the cycle as you will know how your body is reacting by week 9 of test... with anavar, the main thing you need to do is protect your live and bp as well as lipids... i would definitely use hcg or hcgenerate at that point of the cycle as well... make sure to have taurine because anavar can cause pumps as well... it is mild but any aas can give side effects...

thank you guys, i appreciate all the responses. im starting to place my order.
On hand now i have:
2 bottles cell cycle assist
bridge
2 bottles post cycle
unleashed
aromisin
daa
3 bottles of test e
1 full bottle and one bottle with 120caps of HcGenerate (270 caps total)

what i plan on buying:
enough anavar for 7 weeks (60-80 mg)
hcg 5000 ius ( to blast the last 2 week at 250 ius day)
forma stanzol
taurine
lipid stablil

What am i missing? Thanks again guys...

Estrogen and DHT blocker for Anavar? Anavar is a DHT derivate that doesn't aromatise so no AI is needed but neither is a DHT blocker since all it would do (I think) would be neutralizing the Anavar. It's supposed to be very mild in terms of DHT-ness anyway.

AI and DHT for your Testosterone portion of your cycle

Top Bottom