Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I Up The Dose On The Dbol??

getbig27

guys im currently using 50mg dbol tab with some oral test susp. and in 2 weeks i've gained 15lbs and only 1inch on the waist.....im looking big and hard!!! would it be a big deal to go up to 70mg or 100mg?will i see more gains at the higher dose is what im wondering?

NIMROD25---i planned on doing clomid for 3 weeks after this cycle. how soon after can i jump into something like fina, winny, and "oral masteron-methyldhydro test" ?

thanks for the advice on the fina. why do you feel the "oral mas" is garbage?.....i've read posts from guys who got nice gains from it.

now what do i do for my cutting cycle if i start fina now? in other words when im done this cycle it will be mid december. competitions start (for me)in april. so after using clomid and taking about 4 weeks off form everything else will it be safe to jump on the fina, winny,dnp combo for cutting up?

getbig27 said:
thanks for the advice on the fina. why do you feel the "oral mas" is garbage?.....i've read posts from guys who got nice gains from it.

now what do i do for my cutting cycle if i start fina now? in other words when im done this cycle it will be mid december. competitions start (for me)in april. so after using clomid and taking about 4 weeks off form everything else will it be safe to jump on the fina, winny,dnp combo for cutting up?

Sounds like a good plan to me. I would hit the DNP before you start your cutting cycle just to strip some of the extra bopy fat off and then hit the cut cycle. I would add some Test to that cutting cycle as well and if you run Liquidex through out then you will not have any probs with water retention so it will allow you to maintain the hard look while cutting. Test in large doses can be thermgenic as well but something like Arimidex or Liquidex must be used through out with it

M18

hey mustang18 what do you think about running dnp 2days on 1 day off. im thinking i can handle 400mg of the crystal stuff for 2 days before i go crazy. and the higher dose will help me loose more fat. or every other day? which one would be more efficient?

getbig27 said:
hey mustang18 what do you think about running dnp 2days on 1 day off. im thinking i can handle 400mg of the crystal stuff for 2 days before i go crazy. and the higher dose will help me loose more fat. or every other day? which one would be more efficient?

If you can't handle the high dose of DNP for short period of time then why not do 200mg/Day for 30 days ? The fat loss will come but it will be gradual and the sides would not be as bad and easier to control.

M18

mustang18--- i thought i would burn more fat at the higher dose(400mg 2days on 1 day off) compared to 200mg ed for 30 days. am i wrong?

Top Bottom