x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

should I try cabaser (cabergoline)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about should I try cabaser (cabergoline) within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I need some input please; I'm currenly on 500mg deca/week, 750 mg. sust/week, and 30mg winny/day. I've got some signs of gyno that are gettting worse while I'm on 25mg proviron and 6 pumps AIFM/day. I'm pretty sure the gyno is from the deca, Macro suggested to drop the deca, but I'm wondering if I should give the cabaser I ordered 2 days ago a try before dropping it. Anyone had experience with this cabaser to lower prolactin levels and to stop or reverse the progression of early stage gyno?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

should I try cabaser (cabergoline)

I need some input please; I'm currenly on 500mg deca/week, 750 mg. sust/week, and 30mg winny/day. I've got some signs of gyno that are gettting worse while I'm on 25mg proviron and 6 pumps AIFM/day. I'm pretty sure the gyno is from the deca, Macro suggested to drop the deca, but I'm wondering if I should give the cabaser I ordered 2 days ago a try before dropping it. Anyone had experience with this cabaser to lower prolactin levels and to stop or reverse the progression of early stage gyno? Also, how well does equipoise at 600 mg/week work for a bulking cycle if I do drop the deca for the equipoise. thanks in advance for the advice.

Re: should I try cabaser (cabergoline)

dude, if you want tits, keep up the deca -- if you dont, listen to macro and get rid of the progestin.. simple as that.

and yes, replace it with a nice dose of eq

Re: should I try cabaser (cabergoline)

Quote Quote posted by mikefear
    dude, if you want tits, keep up the deca -- if you dont, listen to macro and get rid of the progestin.. simple as that.

and yes, replace it with a nice dose of eq

thanks, I'm dropping the deca and switching to Eq.