Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stop my cycle? Should I add Ldex?

robsatx

Hey bros, I need some advice. This is my 4th week of Test En & EQ & 500MG. I frontloaded 1 gram each the first week. I noticed that my nips are puffy. What do I need to do?

Please help a bro out!

Start eating some nolva. 40mg for a couple of days and then 20 mgs for 5 days. Then I would stay on at least 10mgs ed for remainder of cycle...................galaxy

galaxy said:
Start eating some nolva. 40mg for a couple of days and then 20 mgs for 5 days. Then I would stay on at least 10mgs ed for remainder of cycle...................galaxy
Agreed.

Good luck

DAMN! do not have any!

I did Sust on my last cycle about 500MG per week. No probs at all. Did not think I would need any.

ARe puffy nips gyno symptoms? Or are you guys just being safe? Should I stop my cycle?

puffy nips aren't "true" gyno (you will have a large hard lupm under the nipple), but it is an indicater that you will get it

More Quest

Will Nolva kill it? Will Nolva hinder any additional gains? What does Nolva Do? How does it keep gyno away? Will Ldex do the same?

You should have started liquidex at the beggining of the cycle.
You can still add it in though.

does it do the same thing as Nolva?

Canuck4 said:
You should have started liquidex at the beggining of the cycle.
You can still add it in though.
Does it do the same as nolva?

if I start on ldex, would I be nutz to add dbol to this cycle?

Re: does it do the same thing as Nolva?

Its a better anti-e than Nolva.
You can add dbol to the combo.
Ldex will take care of any bloat or water retention you might experience also.

robsatx said:

Does it do the same as nolva?

if I start on ldex, would I be nutz to add dbol to this cycle?

Top Bottom