Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i stack tren a or dbol on my short cycle?

Nuh

Title says it all.

Im looking to run a couple 2-3 week short cycles followed by a couple weeks of pct and a couple weeks off before starting the next one. This is simply because ive had a hard time getting my HPTA back online for my last couple cycles, my last one resulted in me losing the majority of the 10 pounds id gained

I dont suspect ill have too many sides in such a short period but in your opinions, if i were to stack only one of the above on my 600mg test p, which would provide me with the most gains? Can tren cause problems in only a couple weeks? If i did take tren for such a short period would i still need a prog inhibitor?

Thanks gentlemen

Stats:
185 lbs 6-7%
6'2
2 prop only cycles at 500mg/8 weeks each.
With 4 weeks of nolva only and DHEA pct after.

Got hcg this time around

Title says it all.

Im looking to run a couple 2-3 week short cycles followed by a couple weeks of pct and a couple weeks off before starting the next one. This is simply because ive had a hard time getting my HPTA back online for my last couple cycles, my last one resulted in me losing the majority of the 10 pounds id gained

I dont suspect ill have too many sides in such a short period but in your opinions, if i were to stack only one of the above on my 600mg test p, which would provide me with the most gains? Can tren cause problems in only a couple weeks? If i did take tren for such a short period would i still need a prog inhibitor?

Thanks gentlemen

Stats:
185 lbs 6-7%
6'2

Got hcg this time around

From the top down, here's my opinion.
Tren doesn't fully kick in until you're 3 weeks in so it would be pointless.
What was your last cycle, 8 weeks of prop? I gain at least 10lbs of just water alone on cycle.
As far as cycling to get your HPTA running, I've never heard of any success by running a short cycle to promote it.
As far as prog sides, yes they occur very quickly and prami/caber should be taken from day 1. I got some fake cabergoline in the mail(how I know) and had to switch to prami to rid it, so I would suggest prami.

It was 500-600mg prop give or take for 8 weeks. Id agree but im very lean and dont usually hold much water. First cycle i came off prop losing about a pound after pct and the second one was a huge flop. I started feeling prop after just over a week and prop is a longer ester than ace so i feel like thats a little weird, but ive never done it so who am i to say

Short 'blast' cycles like that do not make very much sense. Building muscle is a slow process. It is complete bro science that being on steroids for only a short period of time will not suppress your natural testosterone production. Short blast cycles will suppress you, but not allow enough time on cycle to really benefit from the drugs.

I recommend 10-16 week cycles, followed by PCT and a SARMS bridge. Like this:

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed. It is a healthier route all around.

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Title says it all.

Thanks gentlemen

Stats:
185 lbs 6-7%
6'2

Got hcg this time around

Well, 2-3 weeks cycles is BS in my opinion. Run for at least 10-12 weeks if you want proper gains and do a normal pct with clomid, nolva, test boosters and sarms and you will not lose anything

From the top down, here's my opinion.
Tren doesn't fully kick in until you're 3 weeks in so it would be pointless.
What was your last cycle, 8 weeks of prop? I gain at least 10lbs of just water alone on cycle.
As far as cycling to get your HPTA running, I've never heard of any success by running a short cycle to promote it.
As far as prog sides, yes they occur very quickly and prami/caber should be taken from day 1. I got some fake cabergoline in the mail(how I know) and had to switch to prami to rid it, so I would suggest prami.

This may be the thousanth time I've said this since I've been saying it since 1997, but just to offer edification......

Steroids DO NOT take weeks to "KICK IN."

The effects occur immediately, it just might take a while to notice the improvement.

Personally, I see results after a week. An oral can give a strength boost in an hour.

I maintain...the only reason for this thinking is either listening to the wrong people or not training properly and depending on the gear to do everything.

I always recommend orals for a short cycle and D-bol is the king of orals.

It sounds to me like you never fully recovered from your cycles most likely due to a poor PCT. I would personally get blood work first to make sure you are recovered. Then I would run the test and dbol stack. I would lay it out like this:

Weeks 1-12
Test 500mg
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Weeks 1-4
Dbol 30mg ED

Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct

Remember that the PCT is the most important part of your cycle.

Top Bottom