Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I run trt twice a week?

lor3nzo

I have been to two different doctors from anti-aging clinics and they agree to prescribe me testosterone. My regular doctor said my blood work was not bad enough where I needed it. The problem is one doctor says I should be injecting trt once a week while the other says I need to do it twice a week. Are they both right or is one right and one wrong

TRT should always be 2 doses per week to keep blood levels steady, no need to do 1 injection per week thats doctor myth

i prefer twice a week... a longer ester is generally fine once a week but i have stuck with twice a week and can always personally tell the difference between going once or twice a week... i will continue to stay with twice a week

I have been to two different doctors from anti-aging clinics and they agree to prescribe me testosterone. My regular doctor said my blood work was not bad enough where I needed it. The problem is one doctor says I should be injecting trt once a week while the other says I need to do it twice a week. Are they both right or is one right and one wrong

They both are right. But they could be replying based on different doses and steroids. You don't say

Top Bottom