Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I run an AI/SERM on cycle?PCT Recommendations for a prop,eq,clen,growth cycle?

SouthPhilly

Should I run a ai/serm while on?
A few friends of mine who have a lot of AAS experience, one being an npc champ last year and the other very devout in the sport and aas usage, had told me I should be fine with clomid or nolvadex post cycle. Even just add in some tribulus daily at the end since it's cheap. They were saying if I was running higher levels of test, 600mg+ a week that they'd probably go with hcg, but that I should be fine with clomid/nolvadex.

Any opinions?

Will log for you guys, will add more info closer to the start.
Just logging, not posting for anyone's .02

Mid 20's, 5'9, 230, 18% bodyfat.
Same food, everyday...oatmeal, eggwhites, grilled chicken, lean ground meat, brocolli, sweet potato, natural peanut butter, plain salt free rice cakes, ON protein throughout the day, casein at night. Some volugrow pwo.

10 Weeks - I know the growth is in low amounts, but the gains friends of mine have had from 2-4 iu's at the same age have seem to have almost identical gains as guys in mid 30's-40's running 5-8 iu's a day.

3cc Test Propionate/Week
1cc Equipoise/Week
40mcg Clen Mon-Fri, just using benadryl on the 14th night and everynight after, 50 mg's
2IU Growth Mon-Fri

Last edited:
Re: Should I run an AI/SERM on cycle?PCT Recommendations for a prop,eq,clen,growth cy

For a 10-week cycle, HCG is not absolutely necessary but it would be helpful. Especially since you'll have to wait 3 weeks after last EQ injection to start PCT, so it's really 13 weeks of juice in your system. BTW, 10 weeks is a little short for an EQ cycle.

Taking 100mg of test prop M,W,F you will probably not need an AI.

Re: Should I run an AI/SERM on cycle?PCT Recommendations for a prop,eq,clen,growth cy

For a 10-week cycle, HCG is not absolutely necessary but it would be helpful. Especially since you'll have to wait 3 weeks after last EQ injection to start PCT, so it's really 13 weeks of juice in your system. BTW, 10 weeks is a little short for an EQ cycle.

Taking 100mg of test prop M,W,F you will probably not need an AI.

Yeah just trying to get the feel for it. It's my first cycle, was trying to weed out what makes me feel like what.

What would you recommend pct?

Top Bottom