Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I notice any significant results from a 6 week winny and eq stack?

Backhouse

I was going to run eq at 400mg pw and winny (stanozolol) at 50 mg pd for 6 weeks.
This cycle was going to be used as a purely anabolic cycle ie non-gonadic inhibiting, between heavy test based cycles.
Will 6 weeks use of eq be adequate to notice any significant results or will I be wasting my time?

99% of people do not notice results on eq until the 6th week. Why dont you runa a fina/winny cycle for six weeks. That would produce fantasic results.

Fina is near on impossible to get in the UK. The thing is I've got 5 bottles of 10ml Ganabol that I want use but I wont bother if I wont notice anything til the 6th week.
Any other suggestions apart from fina?

Bump the eq to at least 600m/g's, I started out with 400 for a few cycles and didn't like the response. 600m/gs worked much better. No side effects.

jabs

Jabs said:
Bump the eq to at least 600m/g's, I started out with 400 for a few cycles and didn't like the response. 600m/gs worked much better. No side effects.

jabs

How long did you run it for?

6 weeks is definitely not enough time on EQ, the winny for 6 weeks is fine. YOu don't start feeling the effect of EQ til about week 5 or so. I would run it atleast 10 weeks, 12 would definitely give better results. The sides are basically none at all. Watch out for the increase in appetite, that could change your whole cycle around. And 600mg is alot better to see results, EQ is very weak.

Good Luck

M56M

Top Bottom