Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I at least be getting a strength increase?

Falcon031

I'm 31 years old and doing a new cycle. It's going on my 3rd week and I haven't had anything different to occur. I don't understand since I'm taking a lot of steroids at high dosages. I know its said it takes 4 weeks to kick in. But I'm taking a lot of gear.

Plan:
1-12 weeks 300mg Testosterone Enanthate (2 x weekly)
Weeks 1-10 - 300mg Trenbolone Enanthate
(2 x weekly)
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 60 mg/day
° 1-10 weeks 200mg Primobolan Enanthate
(2 x weekly)
1-12 weeks 10-20mg Aromasin Everyday to every other day (If needed)
Week 1-12 N2 Guard 7 caps per day

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I would think to at least have a strength increase. I'm not looking to wake up like a pro bodybuilder. I just thought at least something would be taking place such as strength by now.

you have all low doses and you are running all long esters... of course you dont see much yet... its not like anavar is going to give you some huge strength increase either... it should have some impact on you by now but nothing crazy drastic

no clue.. the first time i took steroids i could feel it after a week.. that was some dbol and sustanon. my lifts were up a bit and i could tell the difference. it is possible your gear is bad or you simply don't know your body well enough to notice tiny changes yet

I was thinking I would at least be getting strength increase from the Trenbolone Enanthate. I understand about the Anavar though.

I been trying to add more weight but my strength hasn't increased yet. Do you think the gear isn't good? Or it will kick in about my fourth week?

From what I read most people recommend for Trenbolone Enanthate that someone takes a dosage of about 300mg a week. I'm taking a dosage 600mg a week and not getting no strength gains in my third week. I'm also not experiencing no tren cough, insomnia, mood changes and etc. I hope that I don't experience any bad side effects though. I just don't understand why I'm not experiencing no strength gains by now. I'm not sure if my body is just taking a longer process or something else.

Top Bottom