Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I just stay on steroids?

OhSoDreadful

Hey I came across an opportunity of a lifetime, I have been working security for the past 3 years and a buddy of mine said that a high-level agency has a job opening and they liked my resume. It is a 6-month training program like an academy and I want to perform my best both physically and mentally. I'm on steroids right now and I leave for the Academy next month, should I stay on steroids versus doing PCT and feeling like crap?

You can stay on like TRT but if you're tested they will know so know that going into it.

Hey I came across an opportunity of a lifetime, I have been working security for the past 3 years and a buddy of mine said that a high-level agency has a job opening and they liked my resume. It is a 6-month training program like an academy and I want to perform my best both physically and mentally. I'm on steroids right now and I leave for the Academy next month, should I stay on steroids versus doing PCT and feeling like crap?

bro what you doing specifically and i will tell you which steroids to use

you can use sarms as a bridge in between cycles man but you dont want to just stay on for prolonged periods of time

If you PCT properly then you won’t ‘feel like shit’. I actually felt better after my previous cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would come off and run a SARMs bridge. Especially if endurance will be required. Steroids will hinder that but something like Cardarine and Ostarine could actually help.

Top Bottom