Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I get trt

Kairo33

I'm 33 years old and I got my blood work done in my numbers were in the low 200s

are you steroids a couple times when I was younger but didn't really know what I was doing

do you think it's time for me to get on testosterone replacement therapy or should I wait this out and see if I can come back by using a large post Cycle Therapy? I've noticed my sex drive is much lower and I don't have as much energy as I used to

you should go see an endocrinologist and get a professional assessment/opinion for something life changing like this, not asking people on the internet

I'm 33 years old and I got my blood work done in my numbers were in the low 200s

are you steroids a couple times when I was younger but didn't really know what I was doing

do you think it's time for me to get on testosterone replacement therapy or should I wait this out and see if I can come back by using a large post Cycle Therapy? I've noticed my sex drive is much lower and I don't have as much energy as I used to

if you are in low 200s you need TRT

not all guys have high testosterone, so consider trt

you can redo pct for 4 weeks
nolvadex
clomid
n2generate es
and see how you feel

Top Bottom