Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I get trt

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm 33 years old and I got my blood work done in my numbers were in the low 200s

are you steroids a couple times when I was younger but didn't really know what I was doing

do you think it's time for me to get on testosterone replacement therapy or should I wait this out and see if I can come back by using a large post Cycle Therapy? I've noticed my sex drive is much lower and I don't have as much energy as I used to

Go get yourself properly assessed and tested

I'm 47 and I saw my endocrinologist 2 weeks ago. My TOTAL test was 136. The reference range is 300-1200. I have felt like total shit for the past 6 months. I have been under so much stress from working in a dedicated covid critical care unit, that it shut me down. My endocrinologist started me on 100 Test cyp a week. I was hoping to start at 200-300, but she is conservative.
I first saw a urologist who does TRT, but she was young an not very knowledgeable. Then I saw the MD with over 25 years experience. Something this serious, see your endocrinologist. I want my body to be functioning at 100%.

Top Bottom