Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i get hair plugs (hair transplant)

MaGilicuti

what is the deal with hair plugs. I have lost alittle hair this year and have been taking propecia. i am about 3 months in and i really can't say i see a difference.

i am already thinking about what i should do if propecia doesn't do it for me. would hair plugs be advisible?

they can do them pretty well now. the best ones I've seen though the guys spent about $5,000 each time and went back multiple times. my dad's looks great.

I am a men's hairstylist so let me tell you what I know. If you are going to do it spend a lot of time finding the right person to do it even if it means a couple of thousand out of your pocket.

There are some people out there that are very good and can almost make it look like a natural hairline and then there are the ones that took a weekend course in hair transplanting.

I would also go to the hair loss forums and get as much info as possible on the problem and go into the meeting knowing almost as much as the doctor.
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

I would also find some people in your area that have had it done and see how their's looks.

good luck

bran987 said:
they can do them pretty well now. the best ones I've seen though the guys spent about $5,000 each time and went back multiple times. my dad's looks great.

god damn 5k every time? how often does one have to go?

Top Bottom