Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I EVER use AAS if I had the start of Gyno at a young age?

nodiggitydave

Hi guys, just need some advice on possible steroid use.

I'm 19, and for the past 2 years I'd say I've had lumps under my left nipple, to be honest I think it's awful because If you look at it the mirror in the light you can see where the lump is under neath the surface. The nipple and aereola is also slightly bent (if you know what I mean)

I've also noticed small lumps now coming on my right nipple too, and although i've got a chest on me there's also quite a bit of fat around that area.

I can't point my finger on anything in particular but I have a feeling it might be one of the feeling:

The Gym, just an imbalance of hormones
Previously being overweight and using weights to come out of it
Smoking Marijuana (is this a real cause of gyno?)
Possibly overusing Tribulus when I was 17-18.
Having a large varicocele on my left testicle (also slightly on the right)

I know many guys here would definitly say steer well clear of steroids since I'm 19, but I've been training solidly for about 3 years now, so my thoughts of using them are increasing all the time, I even have my cycle planned out for when I finally decide to use (1-2 years away) Just 400mg of Test a week, sensible PCT using Clomid and Nolva.

My fear is however that using any drugs would just worsen what I already have.

Thoughts anybody?

Most guys would say that your still too young but then again some people on this board started that young. As far as taking 400mg of test there should not be a problem if you take the right precautions. Have you tried anything to fix the problem, or maybe even gotten tested for high estrogen levels or progesterone.

I have or had pubescent gyno, always had a big chest, but no matter what i did the nips would always be pointy, or a little puff to them..

letro .25mg ed.. killed my libedo, but hey the chest was flat.. loved it.. and it is the only thing that will reverse gyno outside of surgery.

I had gyno throughout puberty from when i was 13-15 and as it should it went away on its own. I did my first cycle when i was 18 and almost 2 years later everything is in check. I think if your still dealing with that your either havnt matured enough or there possibly a problem. But dont take my word for it im no doctor. I would not start a cycle until i got that issue resolved.

I had sam eprob when I was younger, I would defently wait till it clears up. Im not 100% sure but I personaly believe that is happening to you cause your natural test levels are way high and your body is converting some of that into estrogen which is causing your lumps. I would defently say have good anti-e's on hand if and when you do a cycle.

This is all great advice.

In response to sweetsrcool, It could well be my natural test levels are too high, it certainly does show in gains ;) But I don't have any sideburns or much facial hair yet, I've always thought that was pretty strange. Perhaps I do have way too much estrogen.

As for "anti-estrogens" are you talking about Clomid or a legal anti estrogens you might find on ebay?

Another thing I've noticed is that my left testicle is considerably smaller than my right, this could be due to my varicocele or there's a problem, As you can tell this has been running around in my mind for sometime now and I'm coming up with answers that could be totally unrelated.

I'm really open to all advice on this one, the sooner I get it sorted the sooner I can start my cycle.

Cheers guys.

Top Bottom