Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I dbol to this cycle?

kirmancok

I have two cycles of test only test under my belt, but I got to the point where test only is not giving me the aggressive gains I want, so I decided to stack it
with deca like this;
weeks 1-12 Test C, 500mg each week.
weeks 1-10 Deca , 200mg each week.
I was told by some long time experienced users to add dbol to make it a real aggressive bulking cycle, what do you think guys? if you think it's ok what dose
and from which week should I throw it in my cycle, thanks.

You need to increase a bit the dosage of deca, and decrease that of testosterone. You can make it a 400/400 mgs each. There is no problem in adding in Dbol as long as you will use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard. In fact, this would be a classic bulking cycle.

Make sure to be using an AI from the first day of the cycle (ideally aromasin at 10 mgs EOD), cabergoline for prolactin control (deca will increase this hormone. Use 0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of the cycle), and proviron in order to prevent deca dick - 50 mgs per day is a good dosage.

I see no problems adding dbol to your cycle. Nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

First I would increase deca to 300-400mg per week and run it 14 weeks. Deca is a long ester.....longer than the Test C you are running so it makes sense to run it the full cycle. 12 weeks will be better than 10 but I recommend running the test and deca for 14 weeks.

As for the dbol you can certainly add it but that will be an extremely wet cycle. You will get crazy aromatization from dbol, test and much less but still some from the deca. If you run that cycle just make sure you are running aromasin from day 1.

Top Bottom