Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I cruise forever?

BS. Not only did your test show that you was you even said your libido has gone DOWN since started you using. Then there's your age...

Hey Man what are you calling BS to? Please explain?

I am willing to learn just please dont talk down to me like this. I just came for advise. I dont understand why my libido went down on gear either. All I know is it did and I like it. It was so bad before hand it was nearly torture. I dont know why it would be like that with low levels either. I promise I am not lying about anything. I have no reason to. What will that get me?

I appreciate the response man I am open to give any needed information I have.

Hey Man what are you calling BS to? Please explain?

I am willing to learn just please dont talk down to me like this. I just came for advise. I dont understand why my libido went down on gear either. All I know is it did and I like it. It was so bad before hand it was nearly torture. I dont know why it would be like that with low levels either. I promise I am not lying about anything. I have no reason to. What will that get me?

I appreciate the response man I am open to give any needed information I have.

The rest of my sentence explained. I highlighted in bold the relevant part. I had Dylan agree and yet you want more.

Here's what you said: ''I am plainly just not capable of producing testosterone naturally.''

Let's start with that. It's BS. You are. You've test that prove it. They might not give you the results you want but they still show that you produce test. Stevesmi has written before that not everyone produces bucket loads of test. You go on to say that your libido WENT DOWN ON TEST. Think about that. There are a thousand posts on these sorts of forums where the members cite having the very opposite effect when they took test. So whatever level you was producing before was sufficient to give you a healthy libido.

So you tell me what part of your statement is BS.

So let's now address your opening question. No one needs to cruise for ever. Or, as you later stated, until you're in your 40's. C'mon. If you think you've problems now then what do you think staying on steroids for 18 years would do?

The rest of my sentence explained. I highlighted in bold the relevant part. I had Dylan agree and yet you want more.

Here's what you said: ''I am plainly just not capable of producing testosterone naturally.''

Let's start with that. It's BS. You are. You've test that prove it. They might not give you the results you want but they still show that you produce test. Stevesmi has written before that not everyone produces bucket loads of test. You go on to say that your libido WENT DOWN ON TEST. Think about that. There are a thousand posts on these sorts of forums where the members cite having the very opposite effect when they took test. So whatever level you was producing before was sufficient to give you a healthy libido.

So you tell me what part of your statement is BS.

Thank you for the response I understand what you are saying now. What I meant by my body isnt capable of producing test is, its not producing very much and I shouldnt have frased it that way. I honestly have no idea why my libido went down. I expected it to go up. My main concern is if I go back to normal will my depression and lack of energy come back? Will I also lose all gains on only 229 ng? Its not worth it to go back if thats the case but will it damage my fertility or something like that if I cruise long term essentially just doing TRT?

My levels were definitely sufficient to give me a more then good libido but I lacked very much in muscle gain, energy, and depression problems. Have you ever heard of someones libido decreasing on cycle? It really doesn't make sense to me.

I appreciate the responses and I will use your advice. I want to do things right. What was the name of your podcast?

Thanks man

there is no way to tell if you are capable of producing testosterone naturally or not at 22 years old based on ONE blood test... your depression and use of medications for an extended period of time likely have a lot to do with the low test levels or at least could be a contributing factor.. you should NOT be using steroids at your age nor attempting to depend on test UNLESS you have seen an endocrinologist who knows your ENTIRE background and history and have deemed you hypogonadal, thus insinuating you have a REAL condition that needs treated... thats not for me, you or anyone online to decide, thats for a doctor decide, which is who you need to seek out and discuss this with to get a TRUE understanding of what is actually going on but you need to STOP using steroids at your age now... you are only going to make things far worse for yourself

Top Bottom