Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

Hello,

I've been pinning pecs for a long time. They are my fave spot
After several months of a layoff

I heard someone say "wow, i don't like pinning pecs, you do that?!"

Anyway, I didn't pursue this further

They are right in front & you can use 2 hands which makes them real easy

My test e. cycle will be Phama grade pinning 1 pec with 1 cc of 250 mg only every week

When I use Pharma Grade Testosrerone from an actual factory, it's pure, not like some risks associated with UGL's

Several months ago, I pinned with a 1 inch 23 gauge Testosterone into my Pec about 2 inches above the nipple and a little bit inner, I noticed a strange feeling in that like my lungs felt as if I took a massive hit off some Primo stativa bud and was about to cough...

I haven't smoke pot in a long time, but those were the memories

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

It may depend on how thich the pecs are

Mine are well developed like that of a boxer's, but not like a barrel chest

Is a 1 inch needle better because it avoids any and all possiboility of the juice not going completely into the muscle and seaping or staying subcustaneous which would cause an abcess and I should stick with a 1 inch Pin for my pecs?

Maybe that strange feeling in my lung was some of those air sacks and it's nothing to worry about?

Thanks in advance for any constructive help

For pec/chest injections, those are more dangerous but easier to do I do agree with you
You can do 1 inch needle for pecs for sure, they are not a big muscle and you should be able to get deep enough into the chest
next time you feel something in your lungs pull the pin out and pick a different spot that happened to me before

For pec/chest injections, those are more dangerous but easier to do I do agree with you
You can do 1 inch needle for pecs for sure, they are not a big muscle and you should be able to get deep enough into the chest
next time you feel something in your lungs pull the pin out and pick a different spot that happened to me before

ok thanks, a lot. im wondering why they are dangerous? probably because of the potential of puncturing a lung? ok thanks, don't feel the need to answer that unless u want to. thanks again

Top Bottom