Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

I can’t comment I couldn’t bring myself to injecting in my pec lol
i got a naturally muscular chest, in fact, a 1 inch pin never gave me any problem until just the one time when i went maybe inner. it could have been i darted slightly part of my lung (that strange feeling) yea , i can pull it out and pin elsewhere but want to avoid that. so i think i will aim at the highest point of beef on my chest. even someone like Bertil Fox and his huge chest, could probably handle a 3/4 inch pin? (rest in peace, Bertil)

Hello,

I've been pinning pecs for a long time. They are my fave spot
After several months of a layoff

I heard someone say "wow, i don't like pinning pecs, you do that?!"

Anyway, I didn't pursue this further

They are right in front & you can use 2 hands which makes them real easy

My test e. cycle will be Phama grade pinning 1 pec with 1 cc of 250 mg only every week

When I use Pharma Grade Testosrerone from an actual factory, it's pure, not like some risks associated with UGL's

Several months ago, I pinned with a 1 inch 23 gauge Testosterone into my Pec about 2 inches above the nipple and a little bit inner, I noticed a strange feeling in that like my lungs felt as if I took a massive hit off some Primo stativa bud and was about to cough...

I haven't smoke pot in a long time, but those were the memories

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

It may depend on how thich the pecs are

Mine are well developed like that of a boxer's, but not like a barrel chest

Is a 1 inch needle better because it avoids any and all possiboility of the juice not going completely into the muscle and seaping or staying subcustaneous which would cause an abcess and I should stick with a 1 inch Pin for my pecs?

Maybe that strange feeling in my lung was some of those air sacks and it's nothing to worry about?

Thanks in advance for any constructive help

Brother, it can happen with Steroids or any medication!

In one injection one day, you hit near a large enough capillary, and some juice might get seeped into a blood mainline!
That will eventually bring it to the lungs, where you'll feel some of the solvents almost evaporate out of your lungs. Not a great feeling and if you are shooting something that causes inflammation like Trenbolone, man are you in for a ride...

Very normal to have this happen with some steroids especially you are shooting often, so you increase your chances each time.

Brother, it can happen with Steroids or any medication!

In one injection one day, you hit near a large enough capillary, and some juice might get seeped into a blood mainline!
That will eventually bring it to the lungs, where you'll feel some of the solvents almost evaporate out of your lungs. Not a great feeling and if you are shooting something that causes inflammation like Trenbolone, man are you in for a ride...

Very normal to have this happen with some steroids especially you are shooting often, so you increase your chances each time.

Thanks so much, Ricky V.

I saw or heard your podcast, together with Stevesmi where you both spoke on pinning

It was very informative

I noticed that the coughing goes away after drink a lot of water, like 1 or 1.5 gallons per day.

Have a great weekend

Top Bottom