x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello, I've been pinning pecs for a long time. They are my fave spot After several months of a layoff I heard someone say "wow, i don't like pinning pecs, you do that?!" Anyway, I didn't pursue this further They are right in front & you can use 2 hands which makes them real easy

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly SouthernCalifornianBody's Avatar

Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

Hello,

I've been pinning pecs for a long time. They are my fave spot
    After several months of a layoff

I heard someone say "wow, i don't like pinning pecs, you do that?!"

Anyway, I didn't pursue this further

They are right in front & you can use 2 hands which makes them real easy

My test e. cycle will be Phama grade pinning 1 pec with 1 cc of 250 mg only every week

When I use Pharma Grade Testosrerone from an actual factory, it's pure, not like some risks associated with UGL's

Several months ago, I pinned with a 1 inch 23 gauge Testosterone into my Pec about 2 inches above the nipple and a little bit inner, I noticed a strange feeling in that like my lungs felt as if I took a massive hit off some Primo stativa bud and was about to cough...

I haven't smoke pot in a long time, but those were the memories

It may depend on how thich the pecs are

Mine are well developed like that of a boxer's, but not like a barrel chest

Is a 1 inch needle better because it avoids any and all possiboility of the juice not going completely into the muscle and seaping or staying subcustaneous which would cause an abcess and I should stick with a 1 inch Pin for my pecs?

Maybe that strange feeling in my lung was some of those air sacks and it's nothing to worry about?

Thanks in advance for any constructive help

Re: Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

For pec/chest injections, those are more dangerous but easier to do I do agree with you
    You can do 1 inch needle for pecs for sure, they are not a big muscle and you should be able to get deep enough into the chest
    next time you feel something in your lungs pull the pin out and pick a different spot that happened to me before

Re: Should I continue to pin Pecs with a 1 Inch Needle 23 gauge or as some have suggested off hand,...should I really use a 3/4 inch pin for the pecs?

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    For pec/chest injections, those are more dangerous but easier to do I do agree with you
    You can do 1 inch needle for pecs for sure, they are not a big muscle and you should be able to get deep enough into the chest
    next time you feel something in your lungs pull the pin out and pick a different spot that happened to me before
    ok thanks, a lot. im wondering why they are dangerous? probably because of the potential of puncturing a lung? ok thanks, don't feel the need to answer that unless u want to. thanks again

inject in the peak of the chest, 1 inch is fine.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro 3/4 needle fine, get into muscle

pec injections are weird but easy to do
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

thanks everyone

It'll come down to how lean you are.

3/4 inch needle is just fine

Either should be fine. You could even try a 25g needle if you wanted.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***